- 1 WE EXTEND TO YOU OUR WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS! —
- 2 6 FACTS ABOUT UDS APP THAT WILL DEFINITELY CONVINCE YOUR CLIENT TO BUY IT
- 3 FIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF A COMPANY THAT DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BUY UDS APP
- 4 TRY IT JUST NOW!
WE EXTEND TO YOU OUR WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS! —
such information you will receive if you become our partner.
«You’ve become a franchise business partner of the international IT company called Global Intellect Service. We are thrilled that you’ve joined us, and we’ll do our best to bring you maximum results and joy while cooperating with us! To ease your way as a beginning partner, we’ve developed this short manual on how to conduct a successful negotiation. Read it carefully because here you’ll find keys to every situation. Following these simple tips, you can be sure that success is closer than you think!
You should know how to attract new clients describing a company. But your client shouldn’t know much about YOUR passion to UDS App. Make YOUR CLIENT fall in love with our product. Provide your clients with true facts about company’s reliability, prosperity and efficiency.
6 FACTS ABOUT UDS APP THAT WILL DEFINITELY CONVINCE YOUR CLIENT TO BUY IT
- GIS is a prosperous and stable company to work with. Our company has opened over 50 offices around the world in 3 years and our business forums have been visited by 50K participants;
- We’re always working to improve UDS App. Our company has updated the app over 35 times. Since the second generation of the app has been launched, the updates are available 2 times a month;
- UDS — is the international IT-product. UDS App has been already installed in 34 countries. The number of downloads in different countries is rapidly growing;
- Our product is becoming more and more popular. Your clients might already have heard about it. According to the number of free downloads, UDS App takes a leading position in the TOP App Store and Google Play apps in Russia.
- THE TOTAL NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS IS OVER 5 000 000.
- UDS App allows you to achieve the marketing effect of word-of-mouth communication since the recommendations have always been one of the best tools of making a choice of venues, goods and services. During the first 6 months of 2017, our app has generated 830K original promo codes! It means 4500 promo codes/per day or 200 promo codes/per hour have been created by mobile users.
In other words, EVERY MINUTE 3 MOBILE USERS RECOMMEND SOMEONE’S GOODS & SERVICES TO FRIENDS USING UDS APP!
UDS — is a perfect tool to measure and monitor the level of customer satisfaction. Do not expect that customers will waste their time discussing preferences and dislikes with your employees. However, they can leave a quick comment and you will easily see it!
FIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF A COMPANY THAT DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BUY UDS APP
- Company belongs to B2C sphere (business-to-consumer). This type of business is conducted between a company and end-customers (but never between 2 companies);
- Company supplies products with a high consumption level. It means its goods & services are frequently used by consumers;
- Small or medium-sized enterprise;
- Company functions in a competitive environment. Comparing its goods with similar items, consumers rely on recommendations made by their friends. Special offers can also force them to make a purchase;
- Company is interested in attracting new customers. It is also willing to build strong and long-term customer relationships.
Thus, UDS is a perfect system for restaurant business, beauty and SPA salons, car washes, petrol stations, car repair stations, cinemas and Malls, dental clinics, fitness clubs and retail firms. UDS saves business owners time and app development costs.
CHECK-LIST FOR PRODUCTIVE MEETING
WITH YOUR POTENTIAL CLIENT:
• Book a meeting with a business owner (not a employee!). Do your
best to reach a person who is responsible for making certain business
• Provide your potential client with examples of successful use of UDS
product. Share positive experience of implementing the product
into similar businesses;
• Confirm the meeting (date and place) with a potential client and curator.
Schedule the meeting;
• Prepare a summary report on your client’s company and be ready to
show your knowledge of company’s needs;
• Print the Brochure and UDS IMPLEMENTATION GUIDES.
Three Simple steps to perfect communication or How to impress a Client?
1. Briefly introduce yourself. ‘Sell’ yourself as an expert and interesting companion. Then let your client speak. Ask him to tell you more about himself and his business;
2. Define the purpose of the meeting and discuss client’s needs first. Set a time-limit and the terms of business. Be polite;
3. Get down to business. Select one of the business tasks that have been announced earlier by your client to suggest him a solution built on the features of UDS. Rely on your personal experience and use the business case studies prepared in advance. Keep the product presentation for ‘the main course’ and continue increasing client’s interest and curiosity. Your potential client is already interested in product, isn’t he? Now he is definitely ready for the most important part of your meeting.
PLEASE NOTE! DO NOT REVEAL THE PRODUCT NAME BEFORE PRESENTING IT TO YOUR CLIENT!
- Don’t rush the sales process. Show your sincere interest in communicating with a client;
- Don’t fake your smile. Remember the good times and joyful moments. Send good vibes to your client;
- Speak in a deep and calm voice. Your voice should sound lower than it usually sounds during a daily conversation;
- Write down a client’s name and repeat it as often as possible;
- Ask your client about the most preferable way of addressing him/her (Sir or Mister, Miss or Missis);
- If a companion doesn’t use your name when addressing you, do him a favor and help him. Mention your own name in any sentence, using the singular form of the third-person. For ex., ‘Friends always ask me: Maria, how did you start this business?’ ;
- Don’t be shy to write down the notes. It’ll show your client that his words are important for you. «